Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Celebrate, Even the Small Victories



Always take a moment to celebrate your victories, no matter how small. I was so caught up with getting these books shipped out to everyone who pre-ordered copies that I forgot to take a moment to recognize what I accomplished. I released my 1st book in '04 & my 2nd in 2010. Since THEN, I've self-published FIFTEEN more. Damn! I remember when my goal was to just publish ONE. Right now, I have readers in every state & overseas too. (London, Jamaica, Switzerland...I'm coming soon, I promise.) Today, I'm taking a moment to reflect on that & celebrate it peacefully. ✌🏾#Author #FullTimeDad#WriteOrDieLifestyle #SelfPublishedSavage



Click HERE if you'd like to order an autographed copy of "kiss Me Before You Say Goodnight." 

1 comment:

  1. Are you a Bitfinex user? Connection errors are annoying and time-consuming. Users face difficulty or even unable to access their Bitfinex account while connection error issue. To resolve connection error immediately and get in touch with the professionals who have skills in solving the Bitfinex errors in one go. To reach the experts you can dial Bitfinex customer care number at 1833-228-1682 and acquire best-suited solutions and remedies. So, reach them out during your rough times. Visit Website:- Bitfinex customer care number

    ReplyDelete