Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2018

Daytona Here I Come!


Recently, I received the amazing news that I will be one of the featured authors at the F.R.E.S.H. BOOK FESTIVAL 2019 in Daytona Beach, Florida! I'll be there on Thursday, January 11, 2019 for The NewsJournal Center's Community Film Festival at the DSC's News-Journal Center but, here are the dates and times for the Book Festival:

Friday, January 11, 2019
The Midtown Cultural and Educational Center.
            925 George W. Ingram Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Author Meet and Greet
7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Saturday, January 12, 2019
The Midtown Cultural and Educational Center.
            925 George W. Ingram Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
F.R.E.S.H. Book Festival 2019
7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
I just really want to thank Donna M. Gray-Banks, the director of the F.R.E.S.H. BOOK FESTIVAL, for inviting me to be a featured author.

I also plan to have a brand NEW novel titled, "Time Doesn't Stop For Broken Clocks" completed in time for the festival. I'm really excited about this book. It has always been in my thoughts for years and feels like I've been writing it for a very long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment