Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Frozen in Place

Frozen in Place

I’ve been there at times and at this point I don’t know why I even find myself surprised but, before I go on, I feel the need to define what exactly a “beautiful woman” is to me. Everyone’s definition is different and it’s a matter of taste….in so many ways.
 She’s a beautiful woman to me, but not just because of her mischievous, mysterious, Mona Lisa-like smile. Her beauty is deeper than the pools tears that I’ve seen pour from her eyes because of her past and tighter than the way she hugs me after I tell her that I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that none of that old pain lasts. Her beauty is all-natural, like the way she moves her hips when we slow dance. Her energy is like a hurricane whenever she’s mad but her affection can be as calm and sweet as a summer breeze. She loves me for who I am today and not because of who I might eventually become later on down this road                                                                                       that I’ve been traveling steadily on.
 “A beautiful woman distracts most men but paralyzes a writer,” is one of the truest quotes I’ve read in a long time. How do I know this? I’ve been paralyzed, stuck in place, completely caught up and spellbound by a beautiful woman. I saw and felt everything that was inside her that no one else might have taken the time to see. They were always obsessed with the outer shell but it’s what no one else saw that made me fall and once I fell, I was stuck there, unable to move.


No comments:

Post a Comment