Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

On One by Keith Kareem Williams

On One

By Keith Kareem Williams

It was the weekend and she said that she wanted to be high for this which left me confused as to whether I should be insulted or intrigued. I couldn't see if she was excited to touch her tongue with her pill or was she excited to be with me. I always preferred women to be sober and for them to have that intoxicated look only after everything was over. Pretty Jennifer knew what an e-pill does before most people even knew what an e-pill was. She sought solace in its stimulation because she smoked so much that eventually green weed crushed up in leaf wasn’t enough. What she was after was a different sort of rush. That night she told me that she loved me, over, and over, and over again. She loved me for a very long time too, at least with her body and her lips if not her sober heart. When she was on her trip she had magic in her hips and I hate to admit that I liked it. "I love you," after every stroke is what she told me. Maybe she really did miss me because she gave it to me like she owed me. Every time she came and gushed like rain she showed me.

2 comments: