Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Excerpt from Chapter 20 of "The Higher Learning Curve" by Keith Kareem Williams



“I didn’t expect to see you until class later on today,” said Priscilla, surprised to see Marlon walk into her office.
“We need to talk,” he told her gruffly.
“You really think this is the appropriate time and place?” Priscilla asked, recognizing the aggressive hostility in his voice.
“It can’t wait,” he told her.
“Well, in that case, what’s the problem?” she asked and folded her arms.
“You need to speak to your husband,” he told her, pointing his finger in her chest.
“I already did. Last night. We came to an understanding and he’ll get over what happened eventually. He’s fine,” she informed him.
“You sure about that?” Marlon asked.
“Of course I am. Why?” Priscilla asked.
“Because your husband walked past me in the hallway earlier this morning and pretty much threatened me,” he told her.
“Threatened you? I doubt that,” Priscilla laughed.
“He walked past me and did this,” Marlon said and demonstrated what Charles had done with his fingers to simulate taking aim and pulling the trigger of an imaginary gun.
“He was just playing with you,” she said.
“Yeah? Well tell him not to fuck around with me. I don’t play those kinds of games,” he told her.
“Fine. I’ll talk to him,” she promised.
“Yeah, you do that,” Marlon told her and turned to leave her office.
“Wait,” Priscilla said as she reached out and grabbed him by the arm.
“What is it?” Marlon asked as she turned him around.
“When you first walked into my office just then, I was hoping that you had come to see me for something else,” she explained while playing with the collar of his shirt.
“What would I have come here for?” Marlon asked, less angry that he had been just moments before. There was honey in the soft, melodic tone of her voice that soothed him and forced him to lower his guard against his better judgment.
“I thought that maybe you had come to finish what we started last night. Now that would have been a pleasant surprise,” she said seductively as she touched the fresh stubble on his cheek with the soft palm of her hand.
“You really think this is the appropriate time and place?” he echoed the same question she had asked him moments before.
“No, probably not but I hope that there will be a time and place where we take care of our unfinished business,” she said and before Marlon could agree or disagree, she leaned forward and kissed him.

Marlon knew that he shouldn’t have let her but he did. He could’ve easily pushed her away but he didn’t. Instead, he enjoyed the taste of her lips, the scent of her perfume and the feeling of her hand which she had greedily shoved down the front of his jeans. The kiss they shared was a small sin compared to what they had done the night before but it couldn’t have taken place at a worse time because Vickie opened Priscilla’s office door and saw them.

Copyright © 2015 Keith Kareem Williams
All rights reserved.

*** I hope you enjoyed this short sample from my erotic novel, "The Higher Learning Curve." Feel free to leave comments and reach out to me if you'd like an autographed copy directly from me. Thanks for reading.***


No comments:

Post a Comment