Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2018

UPDATE: Monday July 23, 2018


As I wait for the paperback copies of “Kiss Me Before You Say Goodnight” to finally arrive at my door, I haven’t wasted any time jumping right back into my writing laboratory to work on “Cursed Immortals: The Tower of Seven.” I’ve been writing notes and scribbling out scenes in worn notebooks for years so it has been a smooth transition, thank goodness. There are chapters that may end up being WAY sexier than I originally intended because I’m still in that “erotic” sorta creative vibe because of the last project but, a little extra sexiness is never a bad thing right? I’m sure it won’t hurt the story at all.

As always, my PLATINUM Patreon members will receive a FREE paperback copy of the book when it is released, hopefully towards the end of September. This time around, I have a little something extra for everyone who pre-orders “Cursed Immortals: The Tower of Seven” as well.

I’ve shared the entire first chapter of the novel HERE already so by now, I hope you’ve read it. In Chapter II, the heat turns up another few notches with a deadly standoff that takes place in the lobby of Seven’s skyscraper in the middle of the night. That is where I introduce 7 individuals who serve as Seven’s elite Red Guard who confront Yusef, (aka: War) who somehow bypassed the security and has come to make trouble as he tries to find out what has become of Cali. I’m sure that readers will be curious about the identities of those mysterious bodyguards dressed in crimson. I just felt that to get into the details at that point of the novel would have hurt and hindered the flow of the story. However, that certainly doesn’t mean that I don’t intend to share their backstories.

I’m VERY excited to announce that I’ll also be releasing a companion novella on the same day I release “Cursed Immortals,” titled, “The Rise of the Red Guard” where readers will learn exactly who Seven’s bodyguards are. Everyone who pre-orders “Cursed Immortals: The Tower of Seven” will receive a FREE, autographed paperback copy of that companion novella. (Keep checking the blog. I'll be sharing the link to pre-order your autographed copies the first week in August) 

It’s going to be challenging to have BOTH books done by September but what’s life without a little pressure, right? But, never fear…I do my best writing when I’m pushing myself so you can expect two awesome reads.

If you haven't already subscribed to my Patreon page, you should. Every week I post writing tips, marketing tips while also keeping my readers in the loop with free sample chapters from my current works-in-progress. Subscriptions start at $2 per month and there are different benefits with each tier. Sign up for whichever one fits your budget.




No comments:

Post a Comment