Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I'm Back


I’m Back!


Hey there folks. (I hope you missed me.) I know I haven’t posted in a minute but, life kinda started coming at me fast. And when I say fast, I mean avalanche, speed-of-light FAST…but in a good way and THAT is definitely okay.
At about the hallway point of 2018, I started to feel a shift, almost like weight being lifted off my shoulders. You all know how hard I work but, the effort I put in also tends to make me impatient, especially when I don’t necessarily feel the rewards of my labors immediately. (I know, I know, slow down and be patient son.) Because of that, I often found myself anxious and frustrated more times than I care to admit. Last year, I eventually, miraculously managed to take a step back so that I could truly appreciate how FAR I had come. I took a deep breath, gave thanks and waited for what was next. That’s when I started to feel GOOD!
If you know me in real life, then you KNOW what I’ve been working towards securing for my family. If you follow me on social media, you’ve seen me say that, in my heart, I felt as if 2019 was going to be different…not because of any goofy New Year’s resolutions but because I honestly believed that all of the seeds I’ve planted for these years would start to sprout…and that’s EXACTLY what happened! That’s why I’ve been somewhat missing in action on my blog. I’ve had my hands full taking advantage of the opportunities in front of me. (Stay tuned to see what I’m up to.)
My message to anyone reading this is: Never give up and just accept being “regular” if you know that you’re capable of doing extraordinary things. As few weeks ago, shooting my own films was just a dream. After a trip to B&H Photo in Manhattan to buy high-end cameras, mics and equipment, I’m on the cusp of doing just THAT!
Not everyone believed in me. Not everyone believed in my books. Thanks for that. My stubbornness made me use all of those vibes to vibrate at MY OWN frequency to get me to where I need to be. Now…watch THIS! I said that 2019 was going to be different…and HERE it is!
I have to thank God, the Universe and my Ancestors for giving me a chance. Now, I am NOT going to waste it.


P.S., Fuck struggle!
        Fight for prosperity.
        I ain’t accepting LESS…from myself or anyone else!


No comments:

Post a Comment