Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Almost Famous

Almost Famous

My neice just made me smile. She said that she was in technology class at her High School & noticed that the boy in front of her had googled my name and was looking at my pics online. She asked him why he was looking at "that man" and he said it was because his mother kept talking about my books. She didn't tell him that I was her uncle though. That's the most encouraging and awesome thing I've heard all week. Step-by-step, I'm getting there! It makes me proud that my neice, little cousins & my children can see that everything I do is real.


You can find all of my books here if you're interested: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0063K6JJC
If you want autographed copies directly from me, leave a comment and I'll tell you how.

To the People that Truly Support My Work........Thank you. Without you, I'd just be writing my stories in notebooks and keeping them to myself. We're on this road together. Love ALL of y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment