Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Latest Review of "Sometimes Brooklyn, Mostly Mars" 1/21/12



By A. Toliver "book craver" (Staunton, VA USA) - See all my reviews


(REAL NAME) Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Sometimes Brooklyn, Mostly Mars (Kindle Edition)

This collection of writings by Keith Williams is like eating one piece of your favorite candy at a time as you slowly enjoy the explosion of flavors it sets off in your mouth. Each piece as good or better than the last.

I have to say its also a bit of a tease when I would rather be reading another full novel by this talented writer, but how can I complain- I enjoyed it.
 
 
 
Kindle Edition: http://www.amazon.com/Sometimes-Brooklyn-Mostly-Mars-ebook/dp/B005J85TFO/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2
 
Autographed copies via paypal:

No comments:

Post a Comment