Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Take It All

Take it All
by Keith Kareem Williams



You want it all? The question is can you take it all? Everything is on the menu but are your eyes bigger than your belly? You see it, recognize what this is but can you handle all that you've asked for? Will you keep going, even after you're full and keep handling it until I'm empty? You seem like you're ready because every chance you get you tempt me. Be certain because once we go there theirs is no turning back. I've listened to everything you've said and I realize that I have everything they lack. I just want to make sure that you can throw it back and after we're done I wonder if you'll know how to act. I'm just asking questions so I can be sure you're down to start. I'm already worried about you because you say it hurts to be apart. It won't cost you anything…just your mind and heart. Be sure before you walk through this door. I'm not what you're used to so this will probably be the biggest risk of your life. I've warned you so now you can close your eyes and fall if you'd like to. I make no promises but I just might too. (I did say that I was trouble) My mind may seem idle but it never loses control. It keeps my heart under control and shows it how to work with my sex to perfection. Let me see if you can get all three parts of me moving in the same direction. I wonder if you're really built for this?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment