Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Miss You

I Miss You
by Keith Kareem Williams


                                                                                                                          March 7, 2013

Dear sleep, 

     I miss you so much. All of these nights without you are killing me. I don't mean to be apart from you but for now, I have to be. I have a screenplay and a novel to finish writing by the end of the month. I'm grateful for you because the dreams I had with you inspired me to write them both. It has been days since I last saw you but even with my eyes wide open, I'm constantly thinking of you. I just wanted you to know that. as soon as I'm finished doing the things that I have to do, I'll be right back with you. Wait for me. I won't be gone much longer, I promise.

                                                                                                                          Love, 
                                                                                                                          Reem





I bet you thought that I was talking about a woman based on the blog title right? No, I'm talking about missing sleep....aren't I? 

4 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was sleep you were missing but I didn't think it was a woman either. Only because you made this post today. According to my TL a lot of people lost friends and loved ones today. I lost a friend years ago today. I was about to be like oh no you too? But I'm glad it was about sleep. I can relate. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about your friend. I've lost a few myself. It saddens me but I try my best to live for them as well as myself.

      Delete
  2. Damn! I thought you were talking about me. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete