Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

Signing Books by Keith Kareem Williams

Signing Books

by Keith Kareem Williams


Since the very first book that I sold, face-to-face to a reader, I've never written the same message twice in any of the books I've autographed. That is A LOT of messages in a lot of books. I guess it's a good thing that I'm a writer or I would have run out of things to say. LOL I'm grateful for everyone that has spent their hard-earned money on one of my books. When I autograph one for you, you deserve my attention and appreciation. I can't keep in constant contact with everybody because I'm just one man. There are way more of you than me but, I can at least do that. Understand that it is sincere and that it comes from the heart. It is my way of saying thanks for all of the feedback, the emails, the tweets, the inbox messages, the letters, the reviews and the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment