Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

And...the winner is!!!

The 1st "War Angel" T-shirt contest is officially over and the winner is....



Andrea Graham, pictured here with her copy of "Glass Goddesses, Concrete Walls." Everyone who ordered their autographed copies of "War Angel" before July 1st, 2013 was eligible and had their names automatically entered in the contest. The drawing was this morning and hers was the name my daughter pulled out of my lucky Yankees fitted cap. I appreciate all of the support and I am grateful for everyone that made this book release a success. (Andrea says that she'll take a new picture with her copy of "War Angel" in her T-shirt when it arrives.)

Now, the good news for those who didn't win the first time around is that you now have a second chance. I'm holding a 2nd T-shirt contest. To qualify, all you have to do is purchase an autographed copy of "War Angel" and post a review on Amazon before August 1st, 2013 to have your name entered in this new contest. For those that have ALREADY left reviews there, your names have already been entered. Good luck everyone and I look forward to reading all of your feedback. I've posted the Paypal purchase link below if you haven't already purchased your copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment