Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

WAR ANGEL T-Shirts

GREAT morning guys. I woke up tired this morning but as soon as I stepped outside to take my kids to school, that cold Brooklyn, winter wind woke me right up! LOL A few days ago, I posted a picture of myself wearing one of the white, "War Angel" T-shirts that I had made when I first released the novel.


Immediately, lovers of the books started asking where they could purchase the shirts so I promised that I would make it happen. Most of you know that I'm a man of my word so I put everything in motion and made it happen. I'm really grateful that almost everyone that asked kept their word and ordered shirts. (I appreciate NOT looking like a fool in the print shop after I told them I was coming through with a big order.) Some of you follow the blog but don't follow my other social media accounts like Twitter etc., so...here is the purchase Link if you'd also like to order a "War Angel" T-shirt. Please make sure to indicate your size. Shipping & Handling is FREE within the US but or International Orders, there is an additional charge. (Apologies but the postal service charges me A LOT to even ship books outside of the US) Thanks in advance for the love guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment