Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Nirvana

Nirvana

nir·va·na
/nərˈvänə,nirˈvänə/
Noun
: the state of perfect happiness and peace in Buddhism where there is release from all forms of suffering
: a state or place of great happiness and peace


Although I rarely ever complain, I’ve seen suffering in his life, felt pain and survived a few things that might have driven other people insane. I'm sure you have to. I'm sure that we're both a little crazy. Even more than money and material things I value peace in a not so peaceful world which has done its best to make me a savage. In the world will we have to fight for every inch apart is that we make an attempt to make things better for ourselves, I don’t want to have to fight with my woman. I don’t ever feel like I have to fight with you. We both want the same things. I’ve told you that I’m working hard to put my life in order so that I can provide the life that you deserve. You say it doesn’t matter but to me it really does. You said that you want to make sure that you can give me something too but to tell you the truth, all I really need is you. You are more than enough, and more than I sometimes feel I deserve. Like I said before, this uncivilized world has tried to make me a savage, tried to make me not believe in love, and tried to train me to satisfy myself with lust. I only believe that something else exists because of you. I’m cautious and careful with you because I don’t want to fail or disappoint. I care what happens with us. At a time when most relationships are real, or anywhere near what they’re supposed to be, we can have what everybody else wants. We can be what they are not. We can have a love story that lasts forever. We can find Nirvana.

Copyright © 2015 Keith Kareem Williams
All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment