Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

3 am


It’s almost 3am here in Brooklyn and I’m sitting here sipping on this strong white rum, not really sure what I should do. Life for me is much kinder to me than she used to be and I owe so much of that to you. Your grace came along and freed my soul. This rum has my head spinning and I find myself grinning when I think of about your mischievous smile, the one you flash when you’re up to no good. You made me forget everything that was false before you came along because I found so much truth deep inside you. The only problem now is that I’m drowning fast. My crazy fits inside your crazy like a glove. I’m addicted to that Goddess Love  you keep spoiling me with… drunk off of the taste of all your lips, the ones between your thighs and the ones above your pretty chin. I’m obsessed with the way you take all of me, the way you sigh and move your hips. Writing all of this down is the one way I know of to express myself. When you get out of the shower, I’ll take the rest of the night, again and again until sunrise, to show you the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment