Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

BUILT FOR WAR (Vol.1)

BUILT FOR WAR (Vol.1)


By Keith Kareem Williams

Why is it necessary that I have to constantly fight people for my own happiness?

“Selfishness” is a disease that I feel like I was put here to eradicate…at least out of my circle. I won’t do ANYTHING for a person that I KNOW they wouldn’t do for me. Selfishness is a sickness worse than any plague because so many people are infected with it. I don’t mind because I have the cure. A healthy dose of GTFOH with that is called for!

“Greed” is a monster that I’ll put hands on and destroy its territory until it starves. Greed won’t survive around me because I won’t be used, hoodwinked or ripped off. I’ve learned from the generations of people before me. I won’t make the same mistakes. Come correct or don’t come at all. Greed has no place over here because it won’t find it easy to exist around me.

“Hate” has its place in the world but it’s an exercise in futility to direct any towards me. I absorb it and feed off of it. It’s a permanent part of my diet. It doesn’t make me angry and it doesn’t make me sad. I grow stronger the longer you send it at me. Thank you. It motivates me and drives me to make your hate grow until it consumes you and I can roll your ashes in a cigar to smoke you.

“Mind Tricks” don’t work on me. I’m immune because my brain is too strongly constructed. I’ll make them fall into the same traps they set for me. I don’t get caught up in politics that don’t affect or concern me. I fight under my own banner and go to war waving my own flag. The only clique I need is the one that’s always with me.

“Obstacles” I don’t fear at all. If a mountain blocks my path, I’ll weather it down like time until it’s just a pile of sand. Determination and diligence on this journey is required to win it all. If I get discouraged then I’ll lose for sure.



2 comments:

  1. That's Mr. Gully for ya! Nothing but the damn truth here! Tired of negative people and their selfish ass ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're right --->HERE<--- on that Kenya! Negativity loves company just as much as misery. Both elements can miss me with all that.

    ReplyDelete