Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let Me Explain (Random Thoughts)

Let Me Explain (Random Thoughts)


By Keith Kareem Williams

Attraction, curiosity and desire can be used as a deadly weapon in the right hands but its purpose depends on the plans of those hands. It can be hard to understand the motivation because most of the world is jaded. Everyone has been hurt it seems and most people will always be broken. Sometimes my instincts and not my logic rule my decisions. Certain situations are bound to be messy wrecks so I try to avoid those collisions.

As far as you and I go, I comprehend more than I pretend to. Trust me when I explain that I know exactly what you're worth too. You have to see that that's the reason I'm fighting to make sure that I don't hurt you. Yes, that's the truth, as crazy as it seems because I know that you're more worried about me. I respect it and think it's sweet but don't be. I've discovered the hard way that I can handle the worst things and move on if I need to. I know that everything isn't meant to be but I'm reckless enough to explore the possibility to the fullest degree. We've got our hands on the trigger so we might as well pull it without fear of the bullets.

I've always promised to give you the realest responses because I don't know what being fake feels like. I don't live that life. I move the way that I do for the sake of you. I know I haven't changed and I'm afraid to cause you any pain. Uncertainty is burning me and I'm not always 100% sure that you're the one who can tame me. It would hurt me if I made the mistake to make your heart break and then had to live with the fact that you'd blame me.

I've been on this earth for a while but at times it feels like the blink of an eye. I'm not sure anymore if I should seek happiness right at my feet or if I should try to fly to find it in the sky. I lost my way somewhere, haven't found my way back and I'm not exactly sure why. I just think that at some point, I have to believe in something. I just worry because I have this tendency in me to cause tears. With you, this is the only thing I fear.


But I'm just rambling with these random thoughts that spin through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment