Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Dark Twisted Fantasy

Dark Twisted Fantasy
by Keith Kareem Williams



A few nights ago I had a strange dream that has continued to haunt my sleep, night after night, over and over again. I'm not quite sure what to make of it but it must represent a powerful aspect of something in my life if I can't shake it off. I try not to overanalyze the things I dream about because I have a naturally overactive imagination and my creativity often roars loudly in my subconscious. (In fact, it roars loudly in EVERY other aspect of my life as well *winks*) Everything starts in the mind.

The dream always begins with a naked woman taking a bath. Her head is leaned back and I am behind her, washing her hair. We talk but I can never quite hear the words that are passing through our lips. They are barely a whisper. After I am done with her hair, she hands me a sponge and I continue and I wash the rest of her body, slowly, paying attention to every curve.

***In the beginning, there isn't anything particularly interesting or unusual about the dream. This is where it gets strange.***
When I am done bathing her, the woman stands up with water dripping from her naked body and steps over the side of the bathtub to get out. This is where it starts to become unusual. On her body, she was covered in beautiful tattoos. That doesn't surprise me because I love sexy ink on a woman's body. The thing that caught my attention the MOST was the thin dragon tattoo wrapped around her thigh like a garter. Up until the point where I saw it, I realized that the entire dream I had been wondering if she was my woman. Once I noticed it, I knew for certain that she was. What's creepy is that she didn't have a face. It was blurred, almost as if it was censored so that I couldn't make out her features. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't see who she is. I could only FEEL who she might be.

In the first dream, she walks toward me and we kiss. If felt like she was drinking my soul as I could feel my heart racing in my chest. That time, for a split second, I could see her eyes and everything inside her mind. The next time I dreamed about her, we had sex and I could see her lips as she moaned. I couldn't hear any sound but I could read them as she said my name and asked for what she wanted. The very last time I dreamed about her, we had a fight. As embarrassing as it is to write about it, I have to admit that I lost, badly. I tried to hold her hands but she moved too fast. There was a strange thing about our "physical confrontation". The only place she continued to hit me, over and over was on my chest, right above my heart. She pounded on it until it stopped beating. In the dream, I thought I would die. I fell to my knees but she got down with me. She kissed me and it felt as if she breathed life back into me. Her face was still blurred but this time I could see her eyes, their color, and the tears that streamed from them. I don't know if she cried because I hurt her in some way or if she shed tears of joy because she saved me. Maybe it was a combination of both. Who knows?

Pretty strange huh? That’s just typical of my life where nothing is normal and everything is far from the usual, even the woman of my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! :) Thats an intense dream! :)

    Ivonne :)

    ReplyDelete