Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Writer Wednesday - Author Ebony Nicole

WRITER WEDNESDAY

Welcome to this week's blog where I feature another author whose writing I enjoy. Please take a moment to click her links as well.

Author Ebony Nicole



Ebony Nicole is a 28 year old aspiring author and poet. She currently resides in Decatur, Georgia. Writing has always been her passion and she started out just writing poetry to express her feelings. When she decided to take it a step further, she wrote her very first novel titled, “Let God Forgive Him.” It was released on November 21, 2010 and her second one will be released shortly. It is titled, “Destiny Is All I Need.” Having a creative mind and wanting to pursue her dreams, she is proud of her work and proud to call them “My Creations”. This is only the beginning and she says that she wants the world to see inside of “My mind, through My eyes”

Book Availability
“Let God Forgive Him” can be ordered ANYWHERE books are sold EXCEPT WALMART.
·        Barnes and Nobles
·        Amazon
·        Out-Write
Just to name a few…. OR You can order from www.pinkkisspublishing.com/ebonynicole.html

You may also order directly for Ebony Nicole, you will need a Pay-Pal account to complete this order; your book will be autographed and shipped directly to your place of choice.

Contact Information
Let’s stay connected=)





 

Here is the promotional video for "Destiny Is All I Need" by Ebony Nicole: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8HVHaVZoPo&feature=share

1 comment:

  1. Ebony is slacking because I didn't even know she had a FB author page thinga-ma-bob lol. I admire the way that novels, books, short stories are like doorways into the souls of the great minds that create them. Salute!

    ReplyDelete