Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Poet Tasha Thompson

Poet Tasha Thompson












I've had a love affair with words for as long as I can remember. My mom said that I started talking before I was two and nobody has been able to shut me up since. It wasn't until I was nine that I began to write my words and feelings down. At first it was fun and therapeutic. Growing up in a single parent home in Philly, just like anywhere else, things happen that as a child you don't quite understand or feel comfortable talking about so I would  write instead. From there the passion grew.  I'm so grateful for this gift and the opportunity to share it with the world. My goal is to leave people entertained, fed, and also hopefully a little better acquainted with who I am as a writer, a woman, a mother, a lover, and a person. I am Natasha. Here are two of my poems.

Cyber Crush
I hunt for you through the forest of meaningless post.stalking through social networks liking ur photos the most. all with ulterior motives and agendas that are hidden. get excited when u like something I have written. I fantasize that I affect the moments of your day or you have me in mind when u describe love. and lust in ur unique way. that you draw from me inspiration through sexual expression. I fantasize that I'm not limited to my mind for your affection. but atlast we strangers passing through a forest of meaningless stats full of obnoxious rants  devoid of any facts. so I make love to u indirectly through quotes and phrases leaving literary orgasm just for u on social web pages.


The Session
lips tap dancing on the nape of my neck
sexually startle me and
awaken my flesh
fingertips caress my body
from the bottom to
the top
hungrily in search of my hidden sweet spot
I grant the entrance to my priceless domain
I greet you with pleasure filled shouts of your name
I catch your rhythm slow and steady at first
you feel so good I think I might burst
I melt all over u and u inside of me. lost in a world of bliss far from reality. then I fall fast to sleep safe in your arms
nestled in euphoria far away from harm. 
The Session.



2 comments:

  1. Natasha...

    "The Session" evokes sweet and sexy memories...

    Well done.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne..
    Thank you I really appreciate it.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete