Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

POST WAR ANGEL: In Retrospect

POST WAR ANGEL: In Retrospect
By Keith Kareem Williams

Now that I have finally typed THE END, I realize that I’ve written about some very nasty people who do some pretty terrible things. I’ve also written about some decent people who end up doing terrible things as well. Throughout the book, I want people reading the story to be conflicted about what’s right and what’s wrong as well as who deserves what becomes of them. (I can’t wait to hear who the readers hate and who they love.) I’m always surprised by the mixed reactions. It tells me that I’ve created characters that feel real enough for people to have conflicting emotions about them. I suggest that none of my readers get too comfortable with seeing any character on the pages of this one. No one is safe. There are more deaths in “War Angel” than in all of my other books combined. I hope that everyone enjoys the ride.


“War Angel” was a story that came to me in a dream, from beginning to end. Then I completely forgot it by mistake. Fortunately for me, it all came back to me one afternoon in the shower. (Rain helps me to think clearly as well.) I enjoy the success when I’m finished but I’m in love with the process of writing my books. I admit that I feel a little lost now that I have finally written the last chapter after being so invested in its creation for months…years if you count when I first leaked excerpts on the internet. There is one person that I have to thank for pushing me to deliver new chapters which kept me up until sunrise on many occasions. I had a hard time keeping up with her ravenous appetite for what happened next in the story. I suppose we can both take a deep breath now that it’s done.

FOR A LIMITED TIME, YOU CAN PRE-ORDER YOUR AUTOGRAPHED 
COPIES OF WAR ANGEL AND RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment