Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Intimacy

Apologies for taking so long to update the blog. I've just been pre-occupied lately with driving traffic to my new website, www.reemafterdark.com (Stop by and check it out.)

Intimacy
by Keith Kareem Williams


My name is on every book cover so I think it’s safe to say that if I keep grinding away the way I do and remain dedicated, one day millions of readers will know it. The fly part is that she’s the only one that gets to moan it. I’ve always heard that “love is pain” so I suppose that I would bleed HER if I opened up my veins. She reads me like strangers read my books. The things they find hidden in the ink she knows from being in my presence. Intimacy is a sacred thing. Enjoy it and treat it as such when you share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment