Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Bringing Brooklyn to Atlanta


Keith Kareem Williams
Bringing Brooklyn to Atlanta

A Reader’s Retreat Southern Affair
Meet and Greet Weekend
Coming to Atlanta Georgia, October 10th – 11th


I’m excited and honored to have been invited to this event 
by the “Building Relationships Around Books” group. 
It’s a wonderful opportunity to connect with people outside of my city who have been supporting my work. If you like me on online, whether you know me from Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, you’ll LOVE me in person…I promise. Save the date, jump on a flight, drive, ride the train, walk or ride a bike but make sure that you’re here. You’ll be mad if you miss this. Here’s the information about the event:










Your Registration of $ 130.00 Includes

*Friday October 10th 6pm -10pm
BRAB Welcome Reception
Characters Based Baby Shower with Fun & Games W/ Refreshments
Special Guest Appearances

*Saturday, October 11th 10am -2pm
Brunch Buffet
Authors Meet and Greet Panel
BRAB Gift Bag
Book Signing

*Saturday, October 11th 6pm-11pm
Award Ceremony Semi-Formal Affair
Dinner Buffet
Live Entertainment

DJ/Dancing



Hope to see you there....

No comments:

Post a Comment