Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pre-Order "The Higher Learning Curve" by Keith Kareem Williams

I’m a man of my word so, as promised, I’ve set up the Paypal purchase link for those who’ve asked about pre-ordering their autographed copies of “The Higher Learning Curve.” I want to thank all of my loyal readers for being my biggest cheerleaders and for supporting everything I do. You guys may be fans of my work but we’ve become a family and I’m grateful for each and every one of you. I appreciate the impatience and the pressure that you put on me to get these books finished. It keeps me motivated which is an important thing for a natural-born procrastinator. I’ve written love scenes in most of my other novels but this is the first fully erotic novel that I will be releasing. It’s also the first book of my “Reem After Dark Presents” series of erotic novels, so there’s also THOSE future releases to look forward to. If all things go as planned, you will be seeing the next storyline of the series sometime in February… close to Valentine’s Day of course because, what better time is there to release a steamy, sexy, sensual book?



No comments:

Post a Comment