Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2018

The Hottest Cup - Chapter 5 PREVIEW

Happy Friday folks. I've been trying to catch up on my Patreon posts this week and it's finally time for "Freaky Friday" where I share another chapter from my series, "The Hottest Cup." My subscribers will be HAPPY and if you haven't signed up yet, remember that even though the more expensive tiers have better benefits and perks, even at the $2 tier, you get to read ALL of the exclusive stories I post over there. Here's a sneak peek at what goes on over there.

Sample from Chapter Five

During the ride from the restaurant to Andressa’s apartment, we put on quite a show for the cab driver as we kissed and fondled each other in his back seat. He didn’t seem to mind at all as we saw him watching us in the rear-view mirror more than he watched the road. We were lucky that he didn’t crash and kill us all. We were crazy not to tell him to keep his eyes forward but we were obviously distracted and there was something sexy about being watched by a stranger. Andressa wasn’t bashful and I wasn’t shy. To be honest, I really didn’t care who saw us, not the driver and not the people who randomly rode beside us in other cars. My hands, my eyes, my lips and all of my focus was on Andressa. I was occupied and hypnotized by her soft curves, her warm skin, the taste of her lips and the sweet fragrance of the perfume she had dabbed on the nape of her neck.

***

The cab ride was only ten minutes but it seemed to take forever, probably because of how anxious I was to get Andressa out of that skimpy white dress. When we finally pulled up in front of her building, I paid the fare and tipped the cabbie. She had tried to argue with me about paying but, I insisted.

The doorman out front greeted Andressa nervously with a nervous side-eye which gave me the impression that he wasn’t used to her coming home with company. She pretended not to notice as we cuddled and stumbled inside, arm-in-arm. As soon as I got into the lobby, I began to wonder what she did for a living to be able to afford to live there. We had the elevator to ourselves as we went up to Andressa’s apartment. I roughly pushed her up against the back panel once the doors slid shut behind us. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me like I was the last man she would ever kiss. I loved it. Her lips were soft, plump, juicy and sweet. I loved kissing her, slowly, gently and then passionately. I put my hands on her waist then moved behind her and squeezed the big, plush cheeks that looked so good in that tight dress. I couldn’t wait to strip her clothes off.

The elevator finally stopped on her floor and we hurried down the hallway to her apartment door. I stood behind her and pressed my hardness up against her soft cheeks as she dug around in the bottom of her purse for her keys. Once she found them, she opened the lock and we stumbled inside. We were all over each other before she even properly shut the door behind us. Before she even put her bag down, I was on my knees planting soft kisses on Andressa’s thighs. She looked down at me with a wicked grin as I ran my hands up her legs and raised her dress until I could see her pink panties. She moaned and let out a sultry sigh in anticipation of what I planned to do next like she could read my dirty mind. Then her cell-phone began to ring relentlessly. She tried not to be distracted by it but I sensed when her body language changed as she suddenly became tense when whoever was on the other line kept calling back. I looked up and watched her shut her phone off completely before she tossed it across the room where it landed safely on her couch.

Andressa closed her eyes and gently caressed the top of my head as I continued to explore her smooth, soft skin with my lips. She began to strip out of her tight white dress when suddenly the landline telephone in her apartment started to ring instead.

“I think I better just answer that,” Andressa sighed.

“Or, I could just rip the phone line right out of the wall?” I suggested.

Someone was definitely trying to kill our vibe but there was no way for me to know whether or not it was intentional. I wondered if maybe there really was some crisis that needed her attention. As the phone continued to ring, and ring, and ring again, Andressa rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. With a gently placed finger under my chin, she beckoned me to my feet. I stood up and she kissed me softly on the lips as we both listened to the phone continue to ring.

“The bedroom is straight down the hallway, first door on the right,” she whispered after we parted lips and caught our breath. “I’m going to answer this call and then I’ll be right there,” she promised.

She kissed me again before sending me off.

***

Andressa’s apartment was nice, even nicer and more spacious than mine. It was neat, decorated tastefully with the type of sophisticated elegance that was the result of a woman’s touch. The furniture looked expensive and the photos on the walls told me that she had done more than a bit of travelling. It made me wonder what kind of work she did when she wasn’t in the park eating ice cream.

Once I found my way to her bedroom, I wasn’t sure what to do while I waited for her to come and join me. I thought about stripping out of my clothes so I would be naked by the time Andressa got there but that just seemed like a lame thing to do so instead, I just stood around with my hands in my pockets like someone waiting to be called inside a room for a job interview. The queen-sized bed was neatly made, covered in fine sheets and fluffy pillows. It looked so comfortable that it felt like a sin to sit down on it without permission.

I tried my best not to eavesdrop but I couldn’t help it. I could hear Andressa’s voice raised as she argued with someone named “Courtney” about leaving her alone. As far as I could tell, “Courtney” wanted to come over, Andressa didn’t want her to and I wondered if a threesome was possible if she had decided to let her friend stop by. The hostile exchange of harsh words over the telephone lasted for about fifteen minutes before Andressa finally must have said something to make Courtney give up because she finally stopped yelling and it got extremely quiet in the next room.

***
When Andressa walked into the bedroom, her smile wasn’t as wide as it was before and there was definitely stress and tension written all over her face along with turmoil in her eyes but, it quickly faded when I gently touched her cheek. I placed my other hand on her lower back, just above the curve of her butt and I felt her body language change. She relaxed as she hugged me and then pressed her head against my chest. I let her listen to my heart racing for a few moments before I took her by the hand and walked her over to the bed. I expected to be the aggressor, to be in control but, she shoved me down so hard that I practically bounced when my back hit the mattress.

Andressa unfastened my belt as I took off my shirt and kicked off my shoes. In one, rough motion, she dragged off my pants and my boxer briefs at the same time. Then, she started kissing my thighs as she looked up into my hungry, lust-filled eyes. I read her mind and realized what she wanted to do next but the way she teased practically drove me wild. I grabbed a handful of her hair but she shrugged me off. She wanted to make me wait a little bit more even though I had been ready since we walked through her apartment door.

I hope that you've enjoyed this PREVIEW of what happens in Chapter 5 & if you'd like to read all of the freaky, sexy steamy things that go down NEXT, Click Here to Subscribe to the Patreon page. It's worth it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment