Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Rainy Days Are for Lovers

Happy Hump Day guys. Blame the wet weather lately for this post. It brought up a lot of old memories.


Rainy Days Are for Lovers




On this cloudy day, I’ve been sipping that strong white rum since just after sunrise. The television is off. The radio is too and the color of the bedroom is gloomy grey, almost the same shade as a black & white photo but today, it happens to be the color of real life at the moment. It’s so quiet that I can hear each raindrop as I watch her breathe, sleeping peacefully right next to me. She stirs and I smile. Maybe, even in her dreams she can feel my eyes as I look at her face and study every feature and every line, as if she was a drawing, or a vividly colored painting. Sometimes, she might as well been a work of art because to have her here with me, in my bed, still feels surreal. It’s sexy knowing that, in this bubble of space and in this small window of time, she chose to be mine.
In the symphony that is the sound of the falling rain outside, I hear her voice, her laugh and everything she’s ever whispered as the droplets beat against my window and taps on the concrete on the wet streets. I lean close to her, press my lips to her cheek and kiss her. The way she sighs when she feels it makes me wonder if she had been awake the whole time. She moves under the blanket, just enough for the bare skin of her thigh to touch against mine. Her skin is so soft that I want to kiss her there too. I feel a sudden rush of adrenaline as I pull away the covers and see her naked legs, her soft thighs and magical places hidden beneath her lace panties. She stretches and almost reveals her brown areolas as her T-shirt lifts up to almost uncover her breasts. Her nipples pressed against the cotton of the shirt. I heard her sigh when she felt my first kiss on her thigh, just above her left knee. I’m sure she’s awake when I grip the waist of her panties because of the way she eases her hips up off of the bed to help me slide them off. I wasn’t surprised when she parted her thighs smoothly and slowly, to show me what she had for me.
I knew she was awake as I placed that first kiss on her softest place. My lips found her lips and I kiss those lips as if they were the plump lips that she bit as I got my first taste. She grabs my head as she sighs, closes her legs just enough for me to feel the softness of her thighs against my cheeks. She lets go of my head so she can take off her T-shirt. I make love to her with my tongue until I know she’s had enough…for now. I firmly grip her hips as I slowly kiss my way up, first at her tummy, then her breasts and finally find her other lips. I feel her stiff nipples with my fingers as she tastes herself on my tongue. I feel her hands as she reaches into my underwear to make sure that I’m ready to give her what comes next. When she feels it, she squeezes it and frees it from my boxer briefs. I can’t wait another minute to feel her so I pull my underwear halfway down in my haste.
The first stroke takes patience and some work. She’s wet and willing but still tight so I ease the tip in. As her body relaxes, I put more and more as she welcomes me into her. There are natural laws that govern the universe and we are no different. We fit together, emotionally, physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually with the type of sensuality that is dangerously addictive. We feed off of each other’s energy and it feels like magic. We’re never better than when we’re locked together. I can read her thoughts and she can read mine. We lose track of time, entwined as lovers, only concerned about each other. The attraction is so strong that it’s impossible to distract us. The world could explode or fall apart and we wouldn’t even notice until we were both gone...right along with it.

P.S., Click here to check out my Patreon page. If you enjoy my blog posts, you should subscribe. You'll love it...I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment