Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2018

Sample from "The Hottest Cup: Chapter 2"

Hey guys. As always, thanks for stopping by the blog. "The Hottest Cup" is a steamy romance that I've created exclusively for the folks who've subscribed to my Patreon page . Every week I'll be adding a new chapter. Last week, I posted the chapter where and Andressa and the narrator met in a bar during a lop-sided WOrld Cup Soccer match. That meeting ended in some hot sex at the end of their evening together. (Sign up for the Patreon Page for even the BRONZE tier which is only $2 a month to read it.) Today's sample is a little tease from the next chapter where I share what happened the morning after. Enjoy.


"The Hottest Cup"
by Keith Kareem Williams

CHAPTER TWO

The next morning, I woke up and wondered if I had dreamed everything that had happened the night before until I rolled over in bed and smelled the faint, lingering sweetness of Andressa’s perfume in the soft fabric of the pillow where she had rest her head after we both finally fell asleep, completely exhausted. I buried my face in it to inhale and savor her scent, just as I had buried my face between her thick thighs to taste her sweetness the night before. Then, I rolled over to peer over the edge of the bed and saw our clothes, still carelessly discarded on my bedroom floor. Her sexy lace panties and bra lay there like Cinderella’s glass slipper but she wasn’t gone. She was nowhere in the bedroom but, something coming from the kitchen smelled delicious and I was starving. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, (and pee) before I went to investigate what she was up to.

***

“Good morning,” I said as I walked into the kitchen and found two glasses of orange juice along with two plates of perfect, golden-brown pancakes on the table and Andressa standing in front of the stove, barefoot and wearing one of my white, button-up shirts.
“Good morning,” Andressa answered in her thick, Portuguese accent. “Sit down. I’m making bacon and then we’ll have breakfast.”
I sat down at my small kitchen table and studied her as she finished making breakfast. There were many wonderful things about her that I noticed for the first time. Of course, when we had first met, I paid attention to the obvious; her hair, her curves, her eyes and her smile but there was much more that I hadn’t had a chance to study. Right before her left butt cheek which was only halfway covered by my shirt, at the top of her thigh was a dark brown birthmark that was almost shaped like a butterfly with one wing. On her right forearm, there was another dark mark but I was almost certain that it was a bruise. I hope that I hadn’t been the one to put it there. Our sex had been intense but I didn’t remember being rough enough with her to hurt her like that.

“I would have made you a Brazilian dish but you don’t have any of the ingredients I need,” she said as she walked over to the table with a skillet full of sizzling bacon. She held the handle with one of my potholders as she slid a few crispy strips into our plates, right next to the stacks of fluffy, golden-brown pancakes. “Next time, I’ll make you something from my country,” she said after she put the hot skillet back on the stove and sat down at the table with me.
“That would be nice,” I answered. “If it tastes as good as you, I’m sure I’ll love it,” I flirted.
“You’re too much,” Andressa answered and blushed.

*** I hope this sample made you curious to read more. To read the rest of what happens, subscribe to my Patreon Page. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment