Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Hurricane

Hurricane


By Keith Kareem Williams

All of the tears she's shed for you by herself falls as the rain. All of her anger builds up in the form of a hurricane.

Just because I didn't see them doesn't mean that her tears didn't fall. Just because I didn't feel it doesn't make the ache in her chest any less. Although I was oblivious to how much she missed me when I was gone, it doesn't make the emotion any less valid. Things became dangerous when she grew tired of crying because of the things I do and the complete list of things that had been done to her, even before me. I don't know all of the reasons but I can feel her rage and I don't think it's all because of me. If I know myself, I'm sure I've played my part in all of it but she never told me so I'm ignorant of the negative effects of my presence, or lack thereof. Either way, I stay because I'm strong enough that the wind can't blow me away. If the pressure and the storm ever becomes too much, I'll just open my umbrella and walk home. There's always a way to escape a bad situation. For now, I'm not afraid of the wind and rain. Also, with all due respect, I don't plan to die if what we feel ain't real….I'm not anxious for that train wreck. I'm sorry if I've caused any pain but I can't apologize for the lames that damn near drove you insane. I'm in my own lane so I suggest you don't judge me as the same because that's a losing game.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Susie. It's good to know that somebody gets it. (I often think I'm insane) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I'm speechless right now and u know that's rare for me..Great work once again:)

    ReplyDelete