Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mixing Ink

It was the ink that peeked out of her blouse on her delicate collarbone that first made me curious about her. Her cleavage had me intrigued, more than I would have believed. It wasn’t her breasts squeezed and confined under the stress of her bra that caught my eye. It was the edge of a design I couldn’t quite make out that made me not care if she noticed that I stared. She didn’t seem concerned with me at first. Then I was relieved when I saw her take a look at my wrist when I read clearly in her eyes that she was curious to see what was tatted…….further up my sleeve. I was eager to find out what other ink she had too, concealed under conservative clothes. We exchanged contact info…and took it from there.


After agreeing that it was a good idea that we started seeing more of each other, we started to make time by making adjustments in our busy lives. The appeal of that deal was that every time we’d meet, she’d reveal a little more about herself. Like me, all of her tats had meaning. At the first dinner, she reached for her wine and I couldn’t believe I had missed the symbols on her wrist. She told me what they meant and I ended up having a whole new level of respect. On another day, I snuck up behind her to surprise her while she waited for me on a park bench. Her lower back gave a teasing taste of what she was covered with in the back. It was hot and gave hints that it was either a star or maybe even a sun. Before long, she was comfortable enough to come out with me wearing skirts short enough to expose the vines on her thighs, while still hiding all of the flowers. I became intrigued by every little bit she let me see.

After speaking for some time...we find ourselves here.......

I looked down at her hair spread loosely all over the bed, long and flowing wildly from her head. She  looked up at me. She turned to her right to stare at my left forearm. She slowly stuck out her wet tongue and licked the tail of the dragon tattooed on my arm. I slipped inside her at the same time. She wrapped her legs around my sides so I pushed deeper. That's right before her nails nearly tore the dragon's head off of the flesh on my shoulder. With her other hand she punctured the earth that the other dragon is guarding on my right arm. The inked ocean on the globe looked like it was leaking blood. She pulled me down on top of her and held on so that the trail of stars on her arm could be reflected on its surface. I felt her grip and knew she was intense with purpose as the universe I had drawn on me met with hers for the first time. Then, she bit her bottom lip as he matched my rhythm from below and rolled her hips. I put her legs on my shoulders and raised the colorful vines on her thighs to the sky. I could have sworn that I saw the flowers bloom as she swooned. Now both of the dragons on my arms begin to move and slide their tongues across her bare skin and taste her flesh. They both crawled off of my arm and got lost in her gardens. The room got hot as they set her body on fire. The warrior woman inked on her stomach calmed down their frenzy and they both fell asleep at her feet. The coy fish on my forearm, rocked in its inked ocean from our motion. Its tail waved back and forth as it fought to swim steadily, upstream in the current. She squeezed me and crushed everything as her world exploded from the inside, spilling onto me. I wasn’t done yet. I turned her over and she buried her face in the soft clouds of the bed. I gripped the art on her hips as I began to dig deep enough to create everything all over again. She let me. At first I stared at the sun on her lower back without going blind. The words that she’d designed on her spine influenced my mind. She threw it back and I could swear that the wings on her shoulder blades began to flap. I gave her my life, died, and collapsed right after that. I fell over on my side, she smiled and started to bring me back.

***I can bet you never though of mixing ink like this?***



10 comments:

  1. Daaaaaaaaayum! That was deep and yearning at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone. I was inspired. I wanted to switch it up and write something sexy today. Glad you liked it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would say that somebody was in a great mood today! Well, done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEE! BEAUTIFUL KEITH. DAMN.....SPEECHLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lena. i definitely was in a great mood the day I wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you liked it Ambrii. I'm about to create another blog where I post steamier pieces. I'm just thinking of a name for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well DAMN Keith...I think I need to hurry up and make my appt for a few tattoos..lmao...i loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok right now I can't say anything because that was was HOT..........You already know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes cuit323! Tats on feminine flesh are very sexy. (My Weakness) Glad you likes it honey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @danette757 Glad I could leave you speechless. (Smiling) Thanks for following the blog.

    ReplyDelete