Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

10 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 4, 2011

10 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 4, 2011


BY Keith Kareem Williams

***Every morning as I wash my face, I think of at least 6 impossible things. Here’s my list for today.***


1. I will make ALL the right decisions from now until I’m gone.

2. I’ll wake up tomorrow and realize that all the worst parts of this life were a dream.

3. Later on tonight, fireworks will fly out of everybody’s chest like in Katie Perry’s video.

4. Mary Poppins will drop out of the sky and let me hire her as a nanny to help me with my kids. (Nanny McPhee will do if she can’t make it)

5. We’ll be able to make snowmen in the summer.

6. ALL wack MC’s will lose their voice, all at once and spare my ears the foolishness.

7. In some remote part of the world, I’ll find a real dragon that I’ll keep as a pet. (Better than any guard dog)

8. I will stand on top of the Empire State building, beating my chest but when the planes come to shoot me down, I’ll just fly away.

9. All of my friends that I’ve lost will come back today so we can hang out and party together, even if it’s only for just one more day.

10. My tattoos will really be able to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment