Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 6, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 6, 2011


BY Keith Kareem Williams

Every morning as I wash my face, I think of at least 6 impossible things. Here’s my list for today.


1. Each and every morning, simultaneously as they wake up, every woman in the world will rub their breasts as they think about me.

2. At random moments, club music will play out of nowhere and all the people in the room will start to party!

3. When I open the zipper on my pants, there will be a bright glow like the inside of the briefcase in Pulp Fiction.

4. Every time I bring a woman to climax, I’ll glow like Leroy from the Last Dragon! “I got that glow.”

5. Every time I walk into a building, my theme music will play over the loud speakers to let them know I’ve arrived!

6. Every woman that loves me will push aside her pride and tell me everything she’s always wanted to say to me, from the bottom of her heart. LOL

7. Oh yeah, everyone would have a good or bad sign floating above their heads so I would know who was good for my life or not.



for your Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment