Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 2, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 2, 2011


BY Keith Kareem Williams

Every morning as I wash my face, I think of at least 6 impossible things. Here’s my list for today. (SPECIAL: AFTER THE PARTY EDITION!!!!!!!!!!)


1. The drinks will absolutely NOT flow like a river when my team is in the building!

2. My team will NOT dance, party and keep the spot live!

3. The pretty girls WON’T dance with us.

4. My female friends will not get dudes to buy THEM drinks & then pass them to US.

5. I will wake up with a hangover. (Impossible, no amount of liquor has EVER been able to finish me!)

6. I will have an awkward moment (Only if I was curious to see what one felt like)

7. I’ll NOT have a feel for the right things to say, in the right moment to get you to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment