Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 1, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 1, 2011

BY Keith Kareem Williams


Every morning as I wash my face, I think of at least 6 impossible things. Here’s my list for today.

1. I will sell 10 million copies in the next three hours instead of over the next 3 years

2. I will turn every awesome thought into a novel

3. Instead of 24, there will be 48 hours in a day

4. Everyone that says that they’re my friend will really be sincere

5. Monkeys will admit that they’re able to talk but just didn’t want to talk to us!

6. Simultaneously, the entire world will understand me.

7. I’ll be surprised by something someone tells me today



***Link to my Books on AMAZON***

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_21?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=keith+kareem+williams&sprefix=keith+kareem+williams

4 comments:

  1. The only impossibility on this list is number three. And even then I suppose anyone with an ounce of drive can cram 48 hours worth of work into a 24 hour day lol. You are a talented man(which you already know) You have the capability to make all impossibilites crumble at your feet and plead for you mercy. You are more than capable to brining all your desires and needs to fruition. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I'm feeling inspired and motivated. I'm going to work hard on cramming that extra work into those 24 hours. (That should help the other parts of the list fall into place)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm....monkeys can't talk? So Planet of the Apes isn't REAL? I'm shattered!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao I love your sense of Humor Teresa. Thanks for reading sweetie.

    ReplyDelete