Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 7, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 7, 2011


BY Keith Kareem Williams


Every morning as I wash my face, I think of at least 6 impossible things. Here’s my list for today.


1. The weather will change at random, depending on my mood.

2. On January 7, 2012 the entire world will simultaneously yell “Happy Birthday” to me as if it was New Years!

3. When I open the zipper on my pants, there will be a bright glow like the inside of the briefcase in Pulp Fiction. (I recycled this one from yesterday because I liked it so much) HA!

4. Collecting and drinking our own tears will be discovered as the cure for our own heartaches.

5. Life will imitate art instead of the other way around.

6. My tattoos will actually come to life and be able to move across my skin at random times. (That means the second dragon will actually fly through those windy skies and the Koi fish will really swim in those choppy waters. The first dragon with its wings spread over the globe will really flap its wings in space.)

7. Our dreams are the reality and this world is a fake.


No comments:

Post a Comment