Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 10, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 10, 2011


BY Keith Kareem Williams

Every morning as I wash my face, I think of at least 6 impossible things. Here’s my list for today. (THE CARTOON EDITION)


1. I’d have Fairly Odd Parents like Timmy Turner to give me wishes. (Mine would be gangsta though)

2. I’d have a ride-or-die pitbull for a pet that could talk like Scooby Doo.

3. I’d have a trick up my sleeve for every situation like Inspector Gadget.

4. I’d put the evil Monkey from Chris Griffin’s room in the bathrooms of people I don’t like.

5. Every time someone did something that made absolutely no sense, *POOF* and they’d turn into the Stoopid Monkey from Robot Chicken for 15 minutes.

6. My future wife will have a voice like Lois Griffin. (I know, weird but I find it oddly sexy)

7. I would get drunk with Spongebob and Patrick, and get Bikini Bottom poppin!!!!!

No photoshop...this is real sh*t right here! Lmao



After the drinks..........Hahahahaa!

2 comments: