Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Love Letter

Love Letter


By Keith Kareem Williams



July 9, 2011



To everyone who has supported me along the way,

I’d like to thank you for reading my stories, loving my words and supporting me on this road. It’s never ever been easy and I don’t expect that it ever will be. That’s fine because I’ve managed to fall in love with the process and the grind of it all. That should keep me focused, even when I get to where I want to be. It insures that I won’t fall off because the hunger to advance my craft will never die. Everyone who has given me feedback, positive and the necessary negatives have helped to instill that in me. I appreciate it all. I needed it all. Every bit of belief that you have in me keeps me going during the times when it would be much easier to give up. Your blessings, tweets, texts, emails, inbox messages, comments, jokes, shout-outs and phone calls make the strain of it all bearable. For some of you that I’ve met in person, thanks for the fond memories. Without you, I’d just be some guy writing in a diary. Thanks for spending your money on my work. I love every single person that made a purchase. I love you for telling your friends to support me. I promise to continue to pour pieces of myself onto the pages of my books. I’m writing this letter, just like I write this blog, as a way to continue to show you that…..I love you. Thanks for everything.



Keith Kareem Williams


Because of all of you.......I'm closer than I've ever been. I won't lose....I promise!!!!!!!

***NEW RELEASE***

...AND i'VE BROUGHT SOME FRIENDS WITH ME THIS TIME............FOUR AUTHORS, FOUR EXCITING, INTERSECTING STORIES IN ONE CITY. EXPERIENCE THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!
 http://www.amazon.com/Crossroads-An-Anthology-ebook/dp/B005964QO6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310254999&sr=8-1

2 comments:

  1. Patrice G aka Kittentrice69February 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM

    Look at you getting al mushy.... Got love for ya also

    ReplyDelete