Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

6 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 8, 2011

6 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 8, 2011


BY Keith Kareem Williams


Every morning as I wash my face, I think of at least 6 impossible things. Here’s my list for today. (TIME TRAVELER EDITION)

1. I’d wake up and have the power to travel back and forth in time.

2. I’d be able to go back in time and watch myself as a kid, just being a carefree kid whenever “adult life” stresses me out.

3. I would have told my friend not to go to the party so he’d still be here.

4. I’d do whatever it took to stop some of my other friends from hustling so they’d be free right now.

5. I’d copy down the winning numbers from a huge Lotto drawing, go back in time and win it! (Yes, I know, that’s cheating. AND?)

6. I’d leave an anonymous note for myself explaining that I WOULD be making the right decision to focus on my writing career because people were going to recognize how good I really was in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment