Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 5, 2011 by Keith Kareem Williams

7 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS for July 5, 2011


BY Keith Kareem Williams

Every morning as I wash my face, I think of at least 6 impossible things. Here’s my list for today. (SPECIAL: EX’S AND FUTURE EX’S EDITION!!!!!!!!)


1. I’ll forgive ALL of my Ex’s transgressions and let bygones be bygones.

2. ALL of my Ex’s will form an alliance, come and live with me while each one uses her strengths to help me organize my life. (YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! Big Love!)

3. All of my Ex’s will magically combine and become ONE woman that possesses ALL of their best qualities but NONE of their worst ones. That means, the best sex, the most sense, the most loyal, the best cook, the best imagination, the best supporter, the most inspiring, the strongest maternal instincts, the best looks and the greatest understanding of me.

4. I’ll find a NEW woman that outshines ALL of my Ex’s on her own! (How about THAT!)

5. This NEW woman will understand that I flirt harmlessly, grind relentlessly, love fiercely and love me back the same way unconditionally.

6. I’ll marry her and be at peace knowing that she’ll be the last woman I ever love. (Yeah yeah, I know, “Commitment Issues” right? Not at all. I’d only marry the NEW woman from Impossible thing #5 so, this is why this is on this list. If I met her, I’d keep her…trust me!)

7. Whenever we’re together, the perfect love song for the moment will play like our theme music but only we’ll be able to hear it.

Pretty freakin’ AWESOME list today!!!!!! ***Pats myself on the back***



***See Below*** Oh, and look for the complete version of my story "Bring Me Back" in this anthology. (I stay busy kiddies)





No comments:

Post a Comment